Kaleitha Johnson, M.Ed., SPHR
Kaleitha is an accomplished and passionate Organizational Development leader with 20 years of experience in the field. Her practice focuses on employee, team, and leadership development through coaching, consulting, and facilitation. Kaleitha has a proven track record of elevating staff productivity by using advanced learning interventions, modalities, and platforms. She coaches executives to embrace and embed psychological safety and inclusivity into their workplace culture. Kaleitha is an exceptional strategist with an aptitude for driving results through change management and succession planning that execute the corporate vision.
Over the past 4 years, Kaleitha has become an expert in Strengths-based development. She helps professionals at all levels reach new heights through self-awareness, competency development, and career pathing. Her work is grounded in “excellence in action” as she helps organizations fulfill their mission and vision with operationalized objectives.
Kaleitha holds a master’s degree in College Counseling and Student Development. She is a Certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) through the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) and a Certified Global Strengths Coach through Gallup. Kaleitha is also a Certified DiSC Trainer through Impact Training & Development, LLC. She has extensive training in succession planning and project management.
- Executive Team (created 360-degree assessment tool based on the Gallup Strengths Assessment, coached executives through strategic thinking, influencing, relationship-building, and executing themes)
- Executive Team (Leadership Development Project focused on leading through organizational alignment, staff development, and employee engagement)
- Leadership Team (Change Management Project focused on departmental reorganization with the use of theory (Kubler Ross, Lewin) and action planning)
- Leadership Team (Transitioned department into a Strengths-based organization through coaching, consulting, and facilitation at multiple levels)
- Leadership Team (DEI series focused on implicit bias, psychological safety, and cultural competence)
- Leadership Team (Supervision series focused on coaching, trust, and accountability)
- Executive Board (Helped leadership team transition its members by utilizing Strengths-based knowledge, skills, and attitudes)